Monday, March 24, 2008

EASTER IN PICTURES


First let me mention that my Easter photographers were Dylan and TJ--mostly Dylan. So the pictures are rather interesting. I thought I'd let my pictures do the talking.

Jennie and Ty and family spent the night Saturday night. This is what greeted the kids Sunday morning. She said they could choose one piece of candy before breakfast--Dylan and TJ chose their great big hollow chocolate eggs!




Somehow we didn't get a picture of everyone's Easter finery except for individual pictures. But this is Ty wearing his first ever tie.



Everyone gathered around Dawniella when she arrived.


We ate in the garage--a Gunter tradition and to save the carpet. This is a Dylan picture--he was standing on a table at the other end of the garage, but you should see starting with me, Jeff, Steve, Jennie, Angelyna Dylan, Garth, Julirae, Lyra, Brandt, Steven and Bella. This was taken while the Easter egg hunt was in progress in the house. It was rainy and blustery day!

Not everyone loved Easter!



Steven as usual the "chick" magnet!

And to all a good night!

No comments: