Thursday, December 6, 2007

THE MONSTROSITY!





Had a visitor:

Finished:


I chose this title because my DH (Darling Husband) said and I quote, "I don't want you to take a picture of me on my back under this monstrosity!" He's a Scrooge. What can I say? He did help create the little mountain stream (which took two days) and he bought two more tables for the setup, and he plugged everything in (which was my incentive for taking his picture). DH just doesn't get the importance of the village but one of his visitors did. John said, "Your grandchildren must just love this village because they live inside one of those houses there!" No one in the family loves the village as much as I do, I suppose, but it's fun for me. I blame my sister Julia for my addiction.





















2 comments:

Susan said...

Wow - you and my mom are out of control! I love the villages, though, and I'm sure your grandkids do, too.

Cire said...

I think it is really the men behind the villages that make them go out of control :) Is the stream flowing with real water?