Friday, October 31, 2008

Where on the Royal Slope Are You?

We have noticed many changes in our little part of the world. I apologize to those who haven't been to the Royal Slope. This blog is my own little guessing game. I've numbered each picture. As you look at them, consider that the clue may be not what you're seeing as much as what you're not seeing. All are somewhere on the Slope.

#1



#2



#3


#4 #5


Have fun guessing. I'll put the answers on my next blog or you can send me an e-mail with your guesses. Or you can put your guesses in the Comments.

We're in a holding pattern here until Monday when Dad goes back to the cardiologist. I'm working on Christmas gifts and Dad's been feeling quite good and has been a busy little beaver. He's now working on the upstairs bedroom closet. He's going to put in more doors like the Christmas closet. He wants to paint them a color. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

castlemom13 said...

How about
1. Looking at Royal City
2. The dining room
3. Curve past valentine's head to Mar Don
4. Casa Miguels
5. The pain in the keister construction in Royal City just below Spud's near Jerry's

SteveBear said...

I can get one !!!!

The dining room closet ! yay!