Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MUSIC TO SOOTHE THE SAVAGE BEAST











I've spent my morning listening to music on my iPod and it's a great way to start out the day.
First I started with songs from a CD which Jeff made for me from a list of songs I gave him. I had to spend ten days in Seattle for a workshop which resulted in some requirements for bilingual teaching in Washington State (on which my name is printed as one of the contributors.). I was by myself and watched a TV special called The 100 Greatest Love Songs Ever Written which really made me miss my sweetie. I wrote my favorites and Jeff made the CD. He called it Mom's Love Songs for Dad. Garth hardly listened to it, but I love it. Then I moved to Anne Murray. I love her beautiful voice. I see she's still going strong and has a new album out. And then my all time favorite George Strait. Who can't get moving with All my Exes live in Texas? Now I'm listening to a new artist Julirae introduced me to: Eric Dodge. I also like Kenny G and Reba. Have a great day and listen to a little music along the way.










No comments: