Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Village 2011


My Christmas village has been a passion since about 2004. My sister Julia and I were shopping with our husbands in The Dalles, Oregon. We were in JoAnn Fabrics and they were having a two-for-one sale on their Christmas houses. It didn't take much to persuade me to come home with my first four houses even though they didn't exactly fit my budget. The collection has grown and grown and grown. Members of my family, including Julia, have helped add to it over the years. Cynthia and Derlyn have been especially helpful. I apologize for some of the blurry pictures.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow made with Smilebox

1 comment:

Helen Longhurst said...

Love it. Thanks for sharing.