Sunday, November 14, 2010

Home again, Home again Jiggity Jig

Sorry to be so long in getting to this post. We've been home for a month now and Wow! have we been busy. We told the grandkids we'd be home by Halloween and we made it! These were our only trick or treaters this year. For those of you who don't know, these are Jaime's children who live next door. I've made a Smilebox of our trip home. We thoroughly enjoyed the trip.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow created with Smilebox

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Thanks for sharing your mission and traveling adventures with everyone. I have so enjoyed following along!

-Laurel Jensen (Susan's MIL)

Kristie Lee said...

This is pretty amazing! I think I am going to have to add one of these to my blog. It is private but I will invite you to join soon. I haven't been very good at keeping it up.